Sunday, November 18, 2012

True jewel

Sweet Danielle..

Many months ago, on a warm late-spring early summer day, I was sitting on a sofa at my mom's living room and Danielle was busy following around her grandma while she was doing gardening in the yard. After some time of quietness, Danielle bursted in from the front porch and excitedly brought these cute pair that she had found in the garden right before my eyes. She yelled, "Mommy, Mommy! I got these earrings. Just for you! Like you make jewellery! I got these! For you!"

Wow. How did she know bits and parts of the nature are the true jewels for all?!

These will certainly be the earrings of my life time! And absolute one of a kind. : )

Intricate details and exquisite masterwork for such transient pieces... A glimpse of the Creator's competence.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment