Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas 2012 Poster

My favourite season of the year is just around the corner!

I so hated all the horrific decorations of Halloween and couldn't wait for it to pass. I don't understand how an anchorwoman of a news channel points to those horrible displays (I don't want to call them decorations because decorations suppose to decorate) and say, "Oh, look at the cute Halloween displays!" Cute?! I only see dead corpse drenched in red blood with an axe or knife in their heads. We must have completely lost our aesthetic taste or out of our mind. The month of October was a very displeasing time that saddened me deeply.

Anyhow, it gave me a good motivation to gear up my lazy hands to prepare for Christmas early in time this year. : )

Hope you enjoy the announcement banner I created for BOiS Facebook!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment